сряда, 20 април 2016 г.

Decoupage, painting and other

Soon i will move at the new place, new apartment. We have a lot of work there. I appreciate this because i love to make new beautiful things but this is difficult. I choose the colors of all the rooms, the furniture, the curtains, everything... And this is a lot of responsibility. My husband asks me for everything.
I made a decoupage in the kitchen but it isn't ready yet.


And we painted the walls in a melon color. Now i crochet the curtains for the kitchen, i still working on it:




Other rooms - the boy's room is in blue, our bed room is lilac and the last shared room is blue-lilac.
For the entrance i choose a beige color.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop